HOMEBIOGAS 2 + BOOSTER KIT
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Create liquid Bio-fertilizer and clean cooking gas all year-round
- Optimize temperature and increase biogas production
- Use your HomeBiogas system efficiently even in cold weather
- Generate up to 2 hours of free cooking gas daily
- Manage up to 1.5 gallons of organic waste daily
Special offer! Limited time
Save money, waste and the environment!
of cooking gas every day
of fertilizer every month
of CO2 emissions a year
how does it work?
Turn your waste into savings
Insert your organic waste into the digester via the inlet sink
Clean cooking gas generated daily
Using anaerobic digestion, the system decomposes waste and transforms it into renewable biogas for cooking
Collect rich liquid bio - fertilizer
Collect rich liquid bio fertilizer containing all the essential elements needed for healthy plant growth
What Our Clients say!
"Well that's the most exciting thing that has happened all day! We're cooking with biogas."
"So you can see just how terribly excited I get about this because it’s amazing and it’s simple and it’s so mind-blowing!”
"I bought the HomeBiogas systems 5 years ago as soon as I heard about its environmental benefits and have been using it daily since! "
"Love to produce energy and fertilizer with my waste!! every time I start my stove I feel Awesome and contributing with the environment!"
- 210x115x130 cm / 83x45x49 in
Gas Tank volume
- 700 liters / 185gal
Digester Tank volume
- 1200 liters / 317 gal
Maximum daily quantity of kitchen waste
- Up to 6 liters / 1.5 gal
Maximum daily quantity of animal manure
- 45 liters/ 12 gal of slurry:
- 15 liters / 4 gal manure + 30 liters / 8 gal liters water
Stove cooking time (single burner)
- Up to 2 hours daily
The booster kit comes in 2 boxes:
- Thermo-shield + Ground insulation: 80x40x23, 14~ kg
- Thermo-regulator: 30x40x13, 4.1 kg
The HomeBiogas system, in general, should be placed outdoors only in a place where it can get maximum sunlight) and on a stable floor free from any obstructions.
It is important to place your system close to a water source and to have a free space of 0.5meter (1.6 ft) from each of the system’s sides to have easy access to the system. The stove can be placed up to 7m (22 ft) from the system.
You will need access to an electrical plug situated up to 6m(22 ft) from the system.
The Booster Kit requires a surface area of minimum 2 x 3m (6.55 feet by 9.85 feet), and the height of the dome is 1.4m(4.6 feet).
You will need a surface area of minimum 2 x 3m (6.55 feet by 9.85 feet).
The height of the dome is 1.4m (4.6 feet).
The system will auto-regulate in any temperature to stay at an optimal temperature. We recommend using the Booster Kit when temperatures drop below 18°C/64.4°F on average (weekly). We do not recommend using the system if the weekly average temperatures drop below 4°C/39.2°F.
The HomeBiogas Booster Kit is designed as a DIY product to be put together by two people in about two hours. Every HomeBiogas system comes with a very detailed manual that explains every step of the way. You can watch the assembly process here: (link)
- Thermo Regulator: Energy-efficient self-regulating heating cable, and a thermostat with auto shutoff connected to a control box to maintain the optimal temperature at all times.
- Thermo Shield: A protective barrier between your HomeBiogas and the environment.
- Ground Cover: PP woven sheet layer to help prevent plant growth around the system.
- Ground Insulation: An additional HDPE layer that prevents heat loss through the ground.
The ground insulation is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE). It has geometry of cups to keep the system above the ground with air trapped to insulate the system.
Grass or dirt is preferred as we use spikes to hold down the thermo shield. If it’s cement, another type of spikes will need to be drilled into the ground.
The booster kit is not currently available for any systems other than the HomeBiogas 2 but may be released in the future, stay tuned!
The thermo regulator includes a thermostat with a temperature sensor that ensures the system doesn’t overheat.
The thermo regulator includes a thermostat that ensures the system doesn’t overheat.
The heat generated by the thermo regulator is dispersed throughout the 20-meter self-regulating heating cable, preventing it from causing damage to the system.
If the thermo regulator stops working, you should contact customer support for assistance by emailing [email protected]
If you live in subzero conditions, the HomeBiogas system may not be suitable for you.
They are all written in the Booster Kit manual, the most important ones are also printed on the cautions sticker on the side of the IP box.
- This section contains important safety and operating instructions. Read and keep this user manual for future reference.
- High Voltage! Do not touch wires while connected to the outlet – heating section included.
- Do not use the Thermo-Regulator for any purpose other than its intended use.
- Do not use the appliance in temperatures below -5°C/23°F. Do not store the appliance in temperatures below -20°C/-4°F.
- Ensure the input voltage of your Thermo-Regulator model matches your local power supply.
- Do not use the Thermo-Regulator if it has a damaged cord or plug, or if it is malfunctioning or damaged in any manner.
- Do not pull on the cable to remove the plug from the socket – pull on the plug carefully to disconnect it.
- Do not disassemble the product. Attempting to service the Thermo-Regulator by yourself may result in a risk of electrical shock or re.
- Unplug the Thermo-Regulator from the electrical outlet when not in use or before any type of maintenance or cleaning.
- A G.F.C.I (Ground fault circuit interrupter) & Residual Current Device (RCD) is mandatory.
- Do not attempt to repair the Thermo-Regulator.
- If you are unsure about your electrical infrastructure, consult a qualified electrician.
- Ensure the conduit pipe is protected all along its routing.
Yes, the shield can be washed using regular soap and water. However, it’s important to avoid using abrasive cleaners or tools that could damage the surface.
Yes, he booster kit is customized for existing customers, with the exception for the ground insulation.
The HomeBiogas system can be activated in winter and you can expect to create flammable gas in 2 weeks.
The HomeBiogas experts set the temperatures for optimal working. If you open the box, you are not under warranty anymore
Yes, the HomeBiogas system can be connected to a generator to generate electricity. However, only if the generators is accustomed for Biogas and the pressures we work with (around 5 millibars.)
Yes, but it’s important to ensure that the generator is properly sized and rated for the power requirements of the system.
The HomeBiogas Booster Kit is created specifically to control the temperature of the HomeBiogas system and to prevent overheating and ensure energy efficiency, and to withstand the harsh conditions of bio-digester environment, while other submersible heaters are not adapted for the HomeBiogas system.
The HomeBiogas system requires regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and prevent damage or malfunction. This includes tasks such as cleaning the system, checking for leaks or damage, and replacing any worn or damaged components. If you need to replace a part, always consult with our customer support first ([email protected]). The manufacturer’s instructions should be followed for specific maintenance requirements and schedules.
Terms and Conditions
On all international orders, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay import and customs duties and fees that are incurred as a result of shipment.
The system is transported to the customers by air shipping.
Shipping term practiced: DAP =Delivered at Place.
HomeBiogas is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to assist you.
- Cancellation, before shipping: HomeBiogas provides a refund for the system and shipping, minus a 5% transfer fee.
- Cancellation, within first 30 days after shipping: refund on HomeBiogas cost only, minus a 5% transfer fee.
- Shipping fees for returning system are the responsibility of the customer.
- No refunds will be issued after more than 30 days from delivery.
For full refunds, all returns must be within 30 days from shipping. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or damage, and in the same package and condition that you received it. If your return passes our inspection, you may receive an exchange, credit, or a refund. Please include a note with your return stating your order number, the reason for the return, and if you prefer a refund, exchange, or credit.
Email us at [email protected] with your full name and tracking number if possible.
PLEASE SHIP RETURNS TO:
Order # ________
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
If you are approved, then your refund, exchange, or store credit will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2-5 days. We do offer exchanges within the us, but we don’t offer any exchanges for international orders.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
HOMEBIOGAS HBG 2.0 LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
This warranty is provided by HomeBiogas LTD. in connection with the purchase of the HomeBiogas HBG 2.0 Household System (the “System”).
1. Warranty Description. HomeBiogas warrants to the Customer that for 24 months after the delivery of the product to the customer, the company shall provide, free of charge, a replacement for
any part that is faulty or has failed.
1.1 Subject to assembly and use per the Company’s Manuals and under normal use and service, the System shall be in compliance in all material respects with the specifications thereof at the time
of delivery to Customer and for a warranty period of twenty four (24) months from the date of delivery to Customer (the ”Warranty Period”) shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
1.2 During the Warranty Period, HomeBiogas shall repair or replace at its option and expense any part which fails to comply with the Warranty specified above in Sections 1.1 Shipment of the replacement parts to Customer’s original destination shall be at the expense of the Customer. Notwithstanding the above, the final determination whether a part is defective shall be made by HomeBiogas.
2. Limitation on Warranties. Warranties and Customer’s remedies hereunder are solely for the benefit of Customer and shall not be extended to any person whatsoever. Customer shall be solely
responsible for the selection, use, efficiency and suitability of the System. This warranty shall not apply to any System or related items if HomeBiogas’ testing and examination describes that the alleged
defect or non-conformity does not exist or, that:
(i) have been used with accessories and appliances not compatible with biogas;
(ii) have been damaged by improper installation, operation, maintenance, misuse, accident, neglect, fire, accident, lightning, or other peril, failure to continually provide a suitable operating environment,
or from any other cause beyond HomeBiogas’ reasonable control, including Force Majeure events (as described in the General Conditions);
(iii) have been used in a manner not in accordance with the instructions supplied by HomeBiogas and/or the General Conditions;
(iv) have been subject to the opening of any sealed components without HomeBiogas’ prior written approval;
(v) have had changes made by Customer or Customer’s representatives to the physical, mechanical or interconnection components of the System supplied by HomeBiogas without written authorization
of HomeBiogas to do so; or
(vi) have been repaired or otherwise altered by anyone not under the control of, or not having the written authorization of HomeBiogas to do such repair or alteration; and
(vii) does not apply to any cosmetic damage such as scratches or dents; and
(viii) does not apply to any consumables or perishables.
3. Warranty and Post-Warranty Services. All warranty and post warranty services to the Systems shall be performed only by HomeBiogas, or by any entity appointed by HomeBiogas. This Warranty does not cover any installation, training or service charges.
4. THE WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY DOCUMENT CONSTITUTE HOMEBIOGAS’ SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY FOR DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING SYSTEM AND SERVICES AND
SHALL CONSTITUTE CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING SYSTEM AND SERVICES. THESE WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS,
IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES
ON THE PART OF HOMEBIOGAS FOR DAMAGES.
5. For service, contact HomeBiogas or the HomeBiogas certified reseller of the Systems specifying the model number and the serial number indicated on the nameplate that is affixed to the System’s frame.
Anywhere where the average day/ night temperature is at least 20C/ 68F. When the temperature drops below this temperature, you can:
- Add a water heater
- Insulate the digester
- Place in a greenhouse (with ventilation on the top)
- Feed with half the daily recommended amount, if you still have flammable gas production
Remember: following the above suggestions does not guarantee that your system will operate in colder climates or temperatures.
If you still have any questions, please contact our Support Team: [email protected]
Meet the Booster Kit !
What's in the box
Thermo Regulator & Control Box
Ground Cover and insulation
A custom Biogas Stove
Gas Pipe 7m / 23ft for outdoor piping + 3m / 10ft for indoor piping
An Inlet Sink with a plunger
Combined Fertilizer & Gas Outlet
Detailed printed Assembly Guide + Video Guide